Friday, April 2, 2010

Hubby Turns 32!!!

Leihson turns 32 today and so, we decided to just celebrate his birthday by going out to dinner, nothing fancy.




Luckily, his schedule permitted him to take the rest of the evening off and so we headed to our favorite place in Alabang where we had a simple satisfying dinner. We were out til midnight but it was one of those special moments we loved, having so few night-offs make us cherish simple times like this.



My favorite Crunchy Tuna Maki


Fried Shrimp Salad


Mango-Watermelon Daiquiri


Very Moist Chocolate Cake...

Next month, we are planning on "starting" our baby project. (wink) I've given myself a few months-allowance after my last vaccination for Anti-Cervical Cancer. I guess we could start giving things a try, after all, we aren't getting any younger. Both of us have been eyeing on the Chinese Fertility Calendar and we're bent on using it next month.

Who knows, we might even get lucky... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment