Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy 1st Month Sweetheart!!!


It's Chingching's first month today...

Mommy is excited. today is the second time we'll be taking her out of the house. First itinerary was the hospital (Makati Medical Center) where we'll be visiting her beautiful pedia, Dra. Pamela Caedo, for her monthly check up and second immunization.

So far, the results yielded good news. We were able to get her newborn screening results and they all turned out negative. (Thank God). And the doctor confirmed that she has gained more than a kilo since she last saw Chingching. Everything went great with the check up, she got her second shot of Hepa-B vaccine. (Oh, and did I mention she wailed for a minute or two after that painful injection)

Afterwards, we met my N@Wie sister Rhea's husband at the lobby where we fetched the 2 boxes of souvenirs I ordered for Sunday. I felt excited to see the beautifully crafted give-aways. Only, I need to buy more candies, I think.

We went to Mall of Asia afterwards, hoping to find a nice dress that would fit her very small frame. I was almost losing hope when we chanced upon this very small dress from Twilo, the only one left, good Lord. Thankfully, we got the last piece. We then had our quick lunch & off we went to get my little girl two boxes of assorted delicious Frostings cupcakes and a mini fruit cheesecake from Bizu since it's her first month b'day... And just before we headed to the parking lot, I was able to grab for myself a Belle de Jour Planner, something I was supposed to get early January. =)

Chingching's Frostings Cupcakes.. Happy 1st Month Baby~~

Today had been a busy one for us, but indeed A-okay. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment