Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Papa Aba's Surprise..

Despite the uber-stressful days we previously had, we were surprised upon arriving home when these boxes greeted us at the front door. They were from my Dad, for his one and only grandchild. Daddy bought Chingching a beautiful Graco Swinging Cradle, a Graco car-seat, a Medel Nebulizer and an Avent Sterilizer, among other things. The two boxes were all for the little fellow. Daddy obviously got over-excited. (",)

I so love the Graco Swinging Cradle. Whoever invented it has a "tired & weary mother" in mind. Truly god-sent.. I tried putting my princess on the swing just as she was starting to get fussy and in no time, she stopped crying and eventually fell asleep afterwards. It was like magic, as my friend puts it. Months ago, I planned on ordering a princess swinging cradle from Fisher Price, but then, shipping proved to be such a feat. I even had a friend who looked for the same unit at a Mothercare shop abroad but to no luck.. I'm just glad I said yes to Daddy when he offered to bring the swing home.




For all the things that arrived today, we're pretty much covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment