Thursday, November 4, 2010

Side Trips To The Doctor..



Before heading to my 7th month check up, Mommy and I decided to drop by Greenbelt 5 for a quick lunch and a short window-shopping date... I went to Mothercare & Hobbes & Landes to look for the Fisher Price Swing Cradle I saw online and the Richell Baby Bath Tub i've been eyeing for the past month. With the Cradle swing, we were hoping they'd have one here but unfortunately, they sell it only in the States so my last option is to have someone order it online for me and bring it home, or I could ask my dad to just get another brand of swing for my baby (which he would willingly buy in a heartbeat). We ended up getting a beautiful SUMMER comfort baby bather in pink color which I fell in love with the moment I laid my eyes on it...


Summer Comfort Baby Bather... isn't she a beauty?

Upon exiting Greenbelt 5, I happened to find this ice cream haven, and boy was I so overwhelmed with their ice cream display! Even Mommy couldn't resist! We ended up getting two cups on our way to Contis Resto for our lunchdate...


I just loooove ice cream...

No comments:

Post a Comment