Friday, June 17, 2011

Girls Will Always Be Girls...


Lately, I grew a fondness to surfing the net for online shops specifically catering to Baby's clothes, etc. This is where I stumbled upon this online selling site of baby shoes which they order straight from the States ~ all directly outsourced from factories, explaining it's lower costs compared to those at the stores.


The moment I started viewing her products, I was smitten and I couldn't seem to stop choosing what I though would be nice on my baby's feet. It was an exciting hobby I fear I'm getting drawn to these days... As soon as I finished summing up all my orders, I hurriedly settled the payment thru the bank; hence, I then started counting the days when I'll be getting the new shoes...

Today, the shipment arrived at work. All of them... And just as I am staring at all these shoes sprawled on our table, I realized: I have an Imeldific baby in the making... Awesome.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment