Friday, August 12, 2011

Tangled Stuff Arrives....


I got my box from the House of Flair this morning today... Just as I arrived home for my lunch break, Leih handed over to me this small box containing the things I ordered online, thru my w@w friend Suyen. I instantly felt excited as I rummaged through the box...It had the "Tangled" themed- party stuff I ordered a few months back. I have been constantly looking for party decorations & accessories with Rapunzel on it, but I had no luck so far. Seems they never bothered to make "Tangled" party stuffs, instead, they preferred Disney princesses which I personally think is already too common...

I got a few sets of plates, paper cups, party blowers, loot bags & balloons, for starters. There are probably a few more things in my list but then, I know I have to look after my spending and consider my budget before I decide to get a few more. =)

People might ask, of all the themes, why Tangled? Of course, I wanted something different. Something that I don't usually see in girl -birthday parties. So far, after settling with the party theme (Tangled), I started making an inventory on what else is in the agenda to make my little one's first birthday party truly an unforgettable one.

I have a few more months to prepare and at present, I have already made reservations for the place,the party host/magician, the caterer, the photographer, and of course, the balloon maker... I also have a cake maker in mind but the last time we talked, she asked me if I could call her up again a month before we hold the birthday party since it's too early to make a confirmation..

All in all, I think my project ( "Ching's 1st Tangled Bday Party") is in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment