Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Tangled Dress...


For Ching's birthday, I have yet to get her another dress which she can change into after she blows her birthday candle... But I have already purchased (online) a Tangled Infant Costume for her two months ago at Disney Store in New York, with the help of my N@Wie sister Suyen Lopez of House of Flair..

I was worried it won't fit her anymore when she reaches her birthday but I check it every now and then and it looks like it'll just fit her nicely come January 21st.

I just have no shoes for it yet, maybe I'll pair the gown with the silver shoes I got from Mothercare... It's like fate that Rapunzel's dress is of lavender color, my signature hue... The sleeves are puffed just like that of Rapunzel's in the movie, with a headband to match it with..

I better start looking for Ching's 2nd dress.. =) Care to suggest, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment