Friday, October 19, 2012

Mommy Celebrates Her Birthday!!

October 19th truly is a very special day in our family. Today, my mom celebrates her 65th birthday, and my little girl turns 1 year and 9 months, something to really be thankful for... And of course, it called for a simple celebration.

Mommy, Leihson, my cousins Jates & Kuya Borge, together with my little girl and Nanny Ruby, enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Vikings Luxury Buffet. I made the reservation 2 weeks before. Thankfully, we arrived just in time before seven. A few more minutes and we're about to fall on the waiting list.. (blame traffic)



me and my cousins..
It was a memorable celebration indeed as it may be the last one Mommy and I will be sharing with my cousins who are both US bound next year. Honestly, just the mere idea of celebrating another birthday without them sets me into depression, but then, I am also happy for my cousins since they've been waiting for this opportunity for the longest time.

It had been a wonderful night for me and my family...

I managed a few  plate "re-fill" of Seafood Thermidore and baked cheese oysters... Even my little girl liked the thermidore.  And boy was I so delighted with their new Chocolate Shake Vendo. I would rather not tell how many glasses I gulped down with this one.. So far, all the courses we tried were good, we'll definitely be back again and again and again... =)

I took a few pictures of the interior of the place.. Nice, ei?

No comments:

Post a Comment