Sunday, July 28, 2013

What's For Lunch?

Since I had been so busy the whole week, I decided to prepare something special that my family would surely love.. Leih was off from work so I wanted him to have a good home-cooked meal...

After finishing up with Ching's bath and breakfast, I headed to the market to buy my ingredients... I carefully chose the freshest shrimps and crabs for my ginataan, and of course the coconut milk (or gata)... I also picked a few veggies like string beans, squash, "sili" and pechay, and some fresh maya-maya fish to pair with my  menu...  The plan was to make Ginataang Hipon and Alimasag,  and fried Maya-Maya for lunch...

Here is the finished product, fresh from the wok to our table... This was what I served for lunch...  No need to ask my husband how it tasted, his bulging tummy alone is enough affirmation that I nailed this one perfectly... (^_^)


Bon appetit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment