Monday, May 3, 2010

Cuddling Moments... Priceless...

Just thinking about how time flies so fast gives me an overwhelming feeling... We're almost 5 months married now and every day seems just as happy as the last. Of course, there would be times when misunderstanding sets in, with all the pressures from work and everything else, couples would just have to find ways to make each day worth smiling about...


Before Leih and I go to bed, we would usually talk about how we see ourselves a few years from now... On how we are going to raise our kids and save up for their future... And from small topics like these, the conversation would always end up in small laughing fits and I'll find myself "torturing" Leihson with my unending tickling which will send him off the bed, bursting into uncontrollable laughter and tears at the same time. Though at times, he would seriously beg for me to stop, he says it is one of the sweetest craziest things I have come to share with him, and so does he.

Weird as it may seem, but not one night passes us by without us sharing a laugh or two... It's nice to finally find that someone you can share precious moments like these...with each passing day, I am loving my husband even more....

No comments:

Post a Comment