Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Two Lines

For a week now, I have tried using more than 5 pregnancy tests which gave off negative results. And after what seemed like ages, I tried another one for the nth time.

This time, it yielded a different result. Two lines? A barely-there second line after 5 minutes of waiting in the bathroom. I was excited but also a bit uncertain whether this could really be it. I told my mom about it and she was so happy!

could this really be it???

When I told Leih about the test, he too was sooo happy, he decided for us to get scheduled with the Obstetrician. Good thing my friend Marion (who was also pregnant) knew of this doctor, Dr. Arlene Bravo at Makati Medical Center with whom she started seeing a month ago.

I haven't been experiencing any "signs" yet but just to make sure, Mommy will be accompanying me to the doctor next week to have me checked...

Another milestone in my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment