Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ching Turns 1 Today!

A year ago, a beautiful girl arrived in our lives at exactly 4:50 in the morning thru normal delivery at Makati Medical Center... With me was my husband Leihson & my mom. It had been a 15-hour ordeal for me but looking back at that day, my wait was worth it after seeing my little angel.

That little angel turns officially one today... Her party is scheduled two days after, specifically on a Saturday, so we decided to get a special birthday cake for today and a palabok to go with it. We also had a special dinner at home, with crabs and prawns aside from the delicious spaghetti that Mommy cooked.

I am just so thankful that Ching got through the first year in the pinkest of health. It is all I ever pray for.

Thank God for this very wonderful day..

No comments:

Post a Comment