Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ching's New Year Ear Muff...

Good thing I remembered what my friend Marion mentioned to me a year ago about getting Yuki an ear muff for New Year's Eve... And she was right... I am just thankful I got one for Chingching..

I had to rush to the mall to get one but SM unfortunately ran out of ear muffs.. Even MANGO & Guess didn't have ear muffs left at their shelves, every piece was sold out and it wasn't 31st yet... I was beginning to lose hope when I thought of going to MUJI since they sell winter clothes and thank God, they have 3 pieces left... The price was a little over the edge considering it was just a little ear muff but I knew I had to get it or else, someone else might grab it and I would go home empty handed... With eyes closed, I handed it over to the cashier and let my wallet wail to her heart's content. =)

But let me tell you it was worth it... Since we have neighbors who seem to be without ears, the continuous loud banging of fireworks behind us was enough to shatter our windows... It was impossible to get a decent sleep that night... But my baby slept like a log just before midnight struck. Thanks to the ear muff, she didn't seem to hear a thing... Come to think of it, we can use this next year so it was a good buy....

Maybe next time, I'll get one for me and Leih.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment