Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tangled Invitations..

I feel as if fate led me to have this lucky find in the person of Sandy Go... Sandy is my sister-in-law's classmate in college but I didn't know of it until she asked me how I was related to Ate... We only communicated thru the internet.. Upon browsing her amazing invite-selections, I knew right then that she will be making my daughter's invitations... As soon as I decided on a 2Dimension invite, I settled the full payment thru bank deposit and a week after, I got this beautiful sample of Ching's Tangled Theme Invitation....

A few more details that I had to add and it's all set to be printed... I will then send her the make-hair I patiently weaved so they could complete the look before sending it back to me...

I started braiding DMC threads to make fake looking hairs for the invites and give-aways, but I had to re-do some of it since I prepared 6-inch long braid strands instead of 3. But no biggie, I know I can finish it on time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment