Monday, November 21, 2011

Tangled Table & Number Tags


Thank God for my good friend Erra "Eya" Sanjorjo - Gomez, for designing our thank you cards, table & number cards for the party... She designs invites, cards, and alot more... Eya has always been very good with anything artsy, she being a graphic artist herself, and a painter as I recall... Even when we were in college, she was very adept in sketching and designing things, either manually or thru computer... And I'm glad she made time to make my baby's table cards, just like she did on our wedding day.. She is such a big help...

She incorporated a sense of Tangled theme on each card, and even on the menu table-cards. (",) I just had them printed and individually cut a while ago. We'll be handing them over to the caterer on the event day itself...

Aren't they just the cutest? Oh, and by the way, Eya made these for Ching at no expense... Another plus if you ask me...

No comments:

Post a Comment