Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rapunzel Tower Cake - Settled!

For some, it may seem too "OC" of me to order and settle full payment for the birthday cake, a few months in advance.. But then, if you're dealing with someone like the Bunny Baker, you have to get your reservation a few months ahead as they get too busy, being in demand and all...

I fell in love with the Bunny Baker's cake creations the very day I saw them on the net. And now I will admit, the first time I saw their Tangled Birthday Cake, that paved the way for me to decide on what theme I will be doing for Chingching's birthday party. Yup, the Bunny Boss played a big role in my party - decision making. (wink)

I knew right there that it would be fantastically beautiful... I wanted the same birthday cake, with a few minor additions to the design of course, but I will have the perfect birthday cake for my little one... I'm sure we will have a party fit for our little princess.

Oh, and before I forget, YUP! I settled the payment in full... A staggering P--------.. Oh well, I just didn't know cakes could cost a bit higher than the usual. But then, if you get something as beautiful as this one, I will rest my case...

No comments:

Post a Comment