Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ching Meets Mommy Ninang...

My cousin Ate Natalie came home from Canada today for a quick December vacation... She informed me days ago that she'll be coming and that we meet up somewhere in MOA as soon as she arrives... Of course, I was excited to see her as this will be the first time Ching and my Ate would personally meet...

It was a wonderful Saturday morning... Ate and I couldn't seem to get enough of each other.. so many stories in so little time... And when Ate and Ching finally met, oh it was just picture perfect... Ching seemed to know who was carrying her and stayed cheerfully charming with only little bouts of tantrum after not having slept the whole morning.. She started to play with her new Hello Kitty, one of Mommy Beng's pasalubongs for her...



We had a very hearty lunch at Mann Hann with my cousins and her aunts & uncles.. Leih was so full he could hardly walk. (LOL)

I would have stayed a bit longer if not for the schedule at the office so we hurried back home after lunch... Needless to say, it had been a great meet up with my Ate...


Ching's Early Birthday Gift from Mommy Ninang..

And yeah, we got so many pasalubongs from her and my aunt & cousin Tita Cristy & Beng... And even her very early first birthday gift!! Hopefully next year, we could all be together again... =)

Missing my family much...

No comments:

Post a Comment