Saturday, December 17, 2011

SM Gift Registry...

To avoid getting gifts of the same kind twice, we decided to have Ching registered for her upcoming birthday... When I went to get Ching a new playpen this afternoon, I went to the Gift Registry and had her listed. I was then given gift cards which I will be sending out together with the invitations. Unfortunately, the only branches the registry would apply are that of Mall of Asia, Makati, Bacoor & DasmariƱas....

I went to Mothercare last November to have Ching registered but I found only two or three pieces of clothes that I liked and so, I decided to do the registry some other time. I thought of maybe visiting their flagstore in Bonifacio High Street where there are more selections.

For most of the things that I chose, I noticed my cart went full with toys.. I got so fascinated with them, I thought maybe after her birthday, I will purchase a few from the list if ever nobody gives those items at the party.

Applying Ching at the Gift Registry was too much fun, I got the hang of it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Acura TL AC Compressor
    You have really done a great work to share the hidden art of the great man. It is really a nice work by them. Thanks a lot for this

    ReplyDelete