Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Luxurious Christmas Eve With The Family

Noche Buena was extra special for us this year for a few reasons: It was fortunate of us to spend the holidays with Mommy Chenggoy who came home for Christmas... We also wanted to make this a memorable one since this might be the last Christmas Eve that Kuya Borge will be home with us as he may leave for the U.S. anytime next year. And there's a possibility that Jates will be leaving next to be with my other cousin Injey in the States.




Somehow, there was a tinge of sadness in my heart, just thinking about what will happen in 2012 but I'm not complaining. I am just as happy for my family and the positive blessings in their lives ahead.
So for this year, we didn't prepare anything. Instead, we made early reservations at Vikings Restaurant at the Mall of Asia months ahead and decided to splurge to our heart's content with the luxurious food spread that greeted us.



I got Chingching a Santa cape which she wore together with her Santa shirt... Our table was brimming with wonderful conversations & heartfelt laughter... It's such a good feeling to be with the family....

No comments:

Post a Comment