Monday, January 21, 2013

Our Cold Tagaytay Family Dinner-Date

It was a rainy Monday and a cold one to add but it didn't stop us from pushing through with our family dinner-date in Tagaytay.

After work, I hurried home as I had to prepare my little girl and her things... I made sure Ching  and everybody were all bundled up as it was very chilly. We left home at around six and came just in time for dinner at 7:30.
just about to have our dinner...

sisters.... Mommy Abut and my Mom..
Ching with Ninang Jates...
 It was my aunt, Mommy Abut's last two nights here before her flight back to Germany so we had to utilize whatever little time we have left. Too bad Kuya Borge couldn't get a leave off from work.

We all had a wonderfully satisfying dinner at Josephine's and headed to Starbucks afterwards for some warm cup of coffee and chocolate... We arrived home just before midnight struck. It was tiring but definitely worth the trip.


            FAMILY DINNER IN A WONDERFULLY COLD RELAXING PLACE = PRICELESS...

No comments:

Post a Comment