Sunday, March 4, 2012

The First Carousel Ride...


  A usual rest day for me would be a trip to the mall for some shopping therapy. Sometimes by myself, most of the time with my mom.

But lately, I find myself liking different activities which includes my whole family.

Today, we spent the whole afternoon at Mall of Asia with Leih and Chingching.. I planned on taking Ching to her first carousel ride...Since it was so humid, we decided to have  some Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream as soon as we arrived at Swensen's. We did  a little shopping, helped Chingching practice her daily walk with the use of her Walking Wings,  got her a small pool and a small teddy bear at the toy store, and then headed to the carousel.

 Daddy took charge of the camera while Ching rode the horse with me by her side...  An hour after, we grabbed a quick sumptuous Chinese dinner  at Lugang's Cafe, and  before going home, we had another round of Coffee Toffee ice cream..

balloon watching on a Sunday afternoon...

Ching busy looking at the balloons..
She was overwhelmed with all the balloons, she didn't know what to choose..

We had a great time at the carousel with Chingching. Daddy clicked away on the cam while I took charge of the little one on the horse. I felt happy seeing my baby shriek with joy. She has always been amazed whenever she sees the carousel at a mall nearby, so we let her get the real deal on it. She also had fun looking at the balloons, and toys at the toy-store... We even got her a small pool that she'll be using next weekend.
I took her carousel riding today..

Ching was looking for Daddy....

I had a sudden craving for Chinese food so we went to Lugang's Cafe for dinner. We had crispy chicken nuggets,  roast duck,  dumplings, pineapple rice, and a big serving of Mango & Coconut Cream Pudding on shaved ice for dessert while Ching had some plain congee & a few spoonfuls  of mashed squash.  
They provided Ching her very own feeding set.. =)
Roast Duck

my favorite... Mango & Coconut Cream Pudding on shaved ice...

Pineapple Fried Rice
Pork & Shrimp Dumplings...
Taiwanese Crispy Chicken Nuggets
   We fetched Mommy from SM Bacoor upon our way home, obviously, my mom had her "Me-Time"... Came home with a few paperbags and a recharged aura.. =) Awesome.

a little tired from walking, but still very talkative...
 So far, our Sunday had been awesome. I just love weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment