Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Laundry And Me...

I've been a little stressed out lately since our digital washing machine broke down two days ago. Fairly enough, it has been with us for 10 years now and it hasn't given me any trouble.

Personally, I don't feel like getting some help to do our laundry. It's just not the same as doing the deed yourself. So Leih and I decided to get a new digital washing machine last Saturday after finishing from Ching's check up.

From the several brands we saw, I chose a 9kg. digital washing machine from Electrolux. Just  like our old washing machine, but only  even better. You literally dump all the clothes in, turn on the waterhose, put the detergent & the fabric conditioner, set the program and just leave it there to do the work. The time length will be displayed on the screen so you can come back a few hours afterwards and it's all done. Great right?

Yesterday, we had someone from the main service center install the machine and we were shown how to use it. Upon arriving home, I started doing the laundry. I left it after I've set the program and came back an hour later after I've fed my little one. The newly-washed clothes were almost dry, all that was left for me to do was to hang it  to let it dry even more. I can't believe how chores like doing the laundry could be such a breeze.

Now, I don't mind taking care of the clothes. Just as long as I have my trusted washing machine with me, everything's well taken cared of. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment