Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Starbucks Hot Chocolate, Anyone?

Knowing how much I love hot chocolate, my cousin Beng sent me sachets of Starbucks Double Chocolate & Chocolate With Marshmallows along with the other gifts she gave Ching last February. At first, I didn't know how to make it. I tried mixing it with water and it tasted bitter.

But after Leih got us a carton of full cream milk, we discovered how to whip a mean hot chocolate drink. I would  pour a cupful of full cream milk and heat it in the microwave, afterwhich I'll be putting in one sachet of the delicious brew...  ALAS!!! Instant Starbucks hot chocolate!!!!

For our breakfast today, I scrambled some eggs along with some  fried bacon and bread on the side, and prepared 3 cups of delicious Starbucks Hot chocolate, one for me, one for Leih & one for Mommy... It's just like having your own Starbucks coffee shop but in the comforts of my own home

Now, who wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment