Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Crib, Finally!!!

I saw my doctor today... It was a relief to hear that everything seemed okay. I was asked to get a series of tests just to make sure. But the most exciting part of the day was when we went to buy a crib and some baby stuff for my little Chingching!!!


We finally got her a beautiful crib!!!! I so totally dig it!!! Loved it upon seeing it the first time, it had a neutral creamy brown color, complete with a musical mobile & rocker, a hood & a diaper changer... Not as expensive as other cribs & playpens are, but totally worth every cent. 'twas a great buy!

I also got her a few blankets, another set of bedding, 3 cute dresses & some other stuff that we will be using when she arrives... We went home with a lot of loot in hand...

Shopping for the baby invigorates me big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment