Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Cleaning Project...

After Christmas, I decided to take the rest of December off so I could rest at home as we await for our little bundle of joy... But being at home can be very boring, at least for someone like me who's always on the go.

And just this morning, upon waking up, I felt great that I decided to help with the household chores.. I was really up for it. Before I knew it, the whole house was sparkling clean, I just couldn't miss not taking pictures of it.

our living room..

see the sparkling floor?


our very own bedroom...

the dining area....
I felt so accomplished, having cleaned everything. It feels so light to see your place as orderly and well-maintained... I just hope I'll still have the time and energy to do so even after I've given birth..

No comments:

Post a Comment