Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrating The New Year Together

This will be the first time for Leih and I to celebrate the incoming New Year together... I'm just glad that RWM granted his request for vacation leave and so far, he's been with me to celebrate all the special occasions this December.

We didn't get any fireworks, just a simple spread of food at the table which we shared at midnight with Mommy. Leih honked his car as loud as he could as I set the music at it's maximum, and that was it. Mommy & Leih watched the fireworks outside afterwards, while I opted to stay inside our room.

Zach got very scared of the non-stop noise everywhere so I had to keep him company, making sure he knew he wasn't alone, and since I tried to avoid the fumes seeping inside the house, I stayed away from the open space.

This was a first indeed. Maybe next year, we'll have a little baby girl to celebrate the holidays with.. That, I am so looking forward to. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment