Thursday, December 23, 2010

Leih's Surprise Dinner Date...

Since I had been pretty much depressed after yesterday's check up, Leih decided to surprise me by taking me and Mommy out to dinner in Tagaytay.

Josephine's Resto on a cold December night..


He had a table reserved for us at Josephine's Restaurant where the three of us shared a bountiful array of food. It had been months since we last went to Tagaytay. I would often ask Mommy and Leih to bring me there in the weekends just to relax but the long drive from our place makes Mommy worry that I might go into premature labor or something. But tonight was different. Leih was determined to make me enjoy the rest of the holidays and before we headed back home, I was pretty much stuffed. We also had coffee at Starbucks and for the first time, I didn't think twice of ordering a Venti Hot Chocolate. Tonight, I had my fill of my favorite drink.

My dearest Mommy & I enjoying dinner..

me & my very thoughtful hubby...


It was a great Thursday night surprise... A wonderful romantic dinner on a cold December...

No comments:

Post a Comment