Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Breast Milk To Share...

I have just finished expressing  milk for Chingching, the last one for this day. I barely have enough space for all my expressed breastmilk that I think we need to get a new freezer.

Good thing I have someone to share my milk with. A co N@wie of mine referred her friend to me who badly needs breastmilk for her 6-week-old baby. I was more than willing to give her 20 bags of frozen breastmilk which she will be fetching tomorrow at a grocery nearby. I had been asking 3 hospitals in Cavite if they happen to accept breastmilk donations but it seemed that only a few public hospitals in Manila practice this. If only I were near the city, emptying my freezer wouldn't be such a problem.

It feels good to know that I'll be able to give another baby some nutrition... I'm more than happy to help... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment