Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mommy & Baby's Doctor Meet Up

I saw my ob-gyne, Dr. Arlene Bravo, this morning and had myself vaccinated for DPT. I scheduled it together with Chingching's monthly check up with Dr. Pamela Caedo at Makati Med. So far, everything went well and the results of my pap smear yielded a good result.

It was a good excuse for a family day and so, after our check up, we went straight to Greenbelt 5 to browse over the new goods at Mothercare and headed out to Via Mare for a hearty lunch afterwards.

I got Chingching some new dresses, a few pieces bigger than her present frame which she could use in the next few months and two headpieces to match it with. I also got myself two long-sleeved blouses to add to my post-pregnancy wardrobe.

As I am writing this, I can feel my arm throbbing due to the DPT shot I had... Hopefully tonight, I get a good night's sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment