Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tangled Theme For 2012


It was my first time to see the movie Tangled. Guess what,  I fell instantly in love with it. Leih managed to download the movie from Isohunt since I failed to see this on the big screen. These days, I hardly have any time to go to the movies because I have a baby to watch after..

I fell in love with the soundtrack "I See The Light" by Mandy Moore, and the part where the fire lanterns were all set out in remembrance of Rapunzel's birthday... It was magnificently beautiful... It gave me an idea on what theme I wanted for my Chingching's first birthday party next year... I'll be having a "Tangled" birthday party... It has already been decided. =)

Ideas are starting to pour in... This is going to be a big busy one.. =) I am more than thrilled just thinking about it... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment