Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Happy Family Reunion

My little one turns two months old today!!! and what a greater way to celebrate this day by going over my grandmother's place in Bulacan to visit the family and have a small get together..

As soon as we arrived at my aunt's place in Malolos, the whole family was ecstatic upon seeing me with the baby. The day was so vibrant and the house was filled with laughter, obviously overjoyed as we were all able to bond together with my Dad who happens to visit his hometown very seldom in a year. My aunts happily slaved themselves in the kitchen to whip us some delicious home-cooked specialties in celebration of Chingching's 2nd month.

By 2pm, I was more than full I could hardly move. I had the chance to rest and eat to my heart's content as my other aunt, Ninang Naty, willingly took charge of taking care of Chingching. My other cousins arrived and the house was filled with happy noise that lasted for more than a few hours more... Just before we left for Cavite, we had our yearly family picture taken at the beautifully renovated garden of my aunt.

Today had been such a great day.. A first for Chingching to travel to Bulacan, and a first for her to officially be in the Ocampo family reunion... Looking forward to more reunions to come.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment