Sunday, March 13, 2011

Grandpa Meets Sleeping Beauty

Today, my Dad met his first grandchild for the first time.

Chingching was still fast asleep when we left for the airport to fetch my Dad. It was almost 12 in the afternoon when we got to NAIA, just in time when Dad came out.

I could feel how excited he was when he first had his glimpse of our sleeping beauty... He was seated beside the driver's seat as we were at the back while the baby was on her car seat, strapped safely, still undisturbed from her deep slumber...

Daddy was obviously terrified to carry her since her small frame seemed so delicate. The Grandpa then just satisfied himself by staring at his "apo" the whole afternoon. He asked if we could let Chingching sleep on the sleeper which we placed on their bed at the master's bedroom so they could bond a little more..

It was a heartwarming sight just looking at how taken my mom and dad were with my daughter... My little one is truly a huge blessing to our family....

No comments:

Post a Comment