Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Third Month, Ching!!!!



Chingching is officially 3 months old today!!!! Thank You Jesus...

She was scheduled for another check up & DPT vaccine with the doctor. We left the house at around 9 in the morning and arrived at Makati Med just in time before lunch. Good thing Dra. Caedo was still at the clinic when we got there.

I decided to wear something casual since it was too much humid outside. I chose a black hugging shirt and my old jeans and to my amazement, I realized I lost a lot of weight three months after I gave birth to my daughter. I was more than happy to snap a picture of myself through the mirror as I finished dressing up. Yay for Mom's weight loss!!!!

Chingching gained a kilo and a few cms in height. The best news every month we always hope to hear... Before we went home, we dropped by Mall of Asia to get Ching a box of chocolate slathered cinnamon rolls from CINNABON. We put a number 3 candle on it which we lighted at home.

Till our next check up, little one.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment