Saturday, April 30, 2011

Birthday Venue Look-Out


I have been on constant look out for a prospective place where to hold my baby's first birthday since I first decided on her party's theme. Today, I learned about this beautiful place inside the Cavite area which is recently being rented for big events such as weddings and debuts. It has a big pool beside the well-landscaped garden and a castle-like hall complete with airconditioning.

The only downside is, it would be a little far from our place and I doubt if all our friends could drop by considering it's a 30-minute drive from Tanza. Oh well, it's just one choice we have on our list, the first, that is... We still have a few more months to decide on the place. I have another one in mind, an exclusive clubhouse in a posh village nearby which my good friend, Atty. Grace suggested. There is another village with a posh ballroom venue which my friend and business partner Anne, could readily sponsor for me...

Visiting the two clubhouses is next on my agenda. =) Updates will be made as soon as we decide on the place. =)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa monica venues have all arrangements and best facilities to dance, have advanced latest DJ system. This venue is not only good for parties but for meet-ups, professional celebrations and functions also.

    ReplyDelete