Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nikki's 4th Month....



Chingching is officially 4 months old today!!!! Thank You Jesus...

She was scheduled for another check up with the doctor. And since we're going to Manila, Leih and I decided to make this a "family day" for us three. If you'll notice, I made Leih wear blue just like me and Chingching.

My daughter had been very brave with the vaccine, she didn't even cry after the doctor administered the vial. I couldn't be any prouder... Looks to me like I have one toughie in my hands...

After seeing Dr. Pamela Caedo, we went to grab a quick brunch at Contis - Greenbelt 2 and proceeded to Mothercare at Greenbelt 5 to get her a few clothes & shoes. Then off we headed to Mall of Asia for a late Thai lunch. The food was okay, nothing exceptional though but good enough for a first timer like me. =)

Before going home, we got her a Coffee Crunch cake from Red Ribbon, for her 4th month. (",)

Ever since we had Ching, shopping has always been about her. We barely got ourselves a few pieces. Not that I'm complaining. I just couldn't seem to resist the beautiful dresses I see. Being a new mother, I feel excited to dress up my little doll and take pictures of her whenever I get the chance.

This has been a great day. My little one's health is absolutely impeccable. I have nothing else to complain about. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment