Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding..


The original plan was to go to Tagaytay for an early steak dinner at Firelake, but since the Royal Wedding will be shown on Lifestyle Network, I decided to forego our long-planned out date and chose to just watch Prince William & Kate Middleton tie the knot before millions of people worldwide...

It was like a dream come true, a fantasy we only read in books. A beautiful royal wedding which happens very seldom, but I was lucky enough to watch as it unfolded. (Thank God for cable) As Chingching happily chewed on her chubby fingers while Leih carried her , Mommy & I enjoyed some fastfood take out as we watched detail by detail how the wedding went by. I couldn't help but reminisce our 2009 fairytale-themed wedding and how carefully I picked out every detail to make it have that "royal" feel. I was happy to see that Kate's gown was as conservative as that of mine, with long sleeves made of lace, a beautiful diamond tiara and a long train to match it with.

I may have to make another schedule for the postponed steak dinner date with Leih. But truly, the wedding was worth a missed meal. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment