Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Gastronomic Thai Adventure...

Today, Leih & I decided to wander off and eat something different for a change.. I am not a fan of Thai cuisine but Leih insisted that I try it just this once so off we went to this Thai Restaurant in Mall of Asia (forgot the name) to recharge for a whole afternoon of walking and shopping...

For starters, we had a plate of appetizer of Fresh & Fried Vegetable Lumpia & Shrimp Cakes.. And I must say, I looooved the shrimp cakes. It was delicious and very fresh on the palate... I could order a handful at any time of the day..



We also ordered a serving of Pineapple Fried Rice with Curry. First time to taste it with curry... Not much on my fave list but it wasn't that bad, really...


I loved the Crispy Pork & Beef on a bed of crispy cucumber salad and veggies.. More like the filipino version of Lechon Kawali...


And last but not the least, Leih's Thai adventure wouldn't be complete without his Chicken & Beef Satay, though I have no idea what it tasted. =)


All in all, our gastronomic Thai adventure went well. Enough to make us come back next time.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment