Saturday, October 2, 2010

Baby Shopping!!!

As I'm writing this, I am sprawled on the bed lazily blogging my boredom away as I wait for Leih to come home... It had been a tiring day for me and Mommy, though I must say, it proved productive in a lot of ways.
I had my Congenital Anomaly Scan today and thankfully, everything went well. I am 23 weeks on the way, and my baby's findings were confirmed normal, she is complete in every sense. She moved restlessly while I was undergoing my ultrasound, the doctor even noticed how she would shift her position from one side to another, only to bury her face on some part inside me but even if it brought a little discomfort (and sometimes pain when she kicks), I was happy enough to see my little angel's face for the second time. And so did my Mom who had her first glimpse of Chingching today...
just a few of Chingching's things...
After our procedure, Mommy and I enjoyed the rest of the day just looking at baby clothes and things, from one store to another, until we got our hands full with a few important items for my little girl. I must say, shopping for your baby could be the most wonderful experience ever.. I went home realizing that I wasn't able to get anything for myself. We decided to buy only a few pieces from time to time just so I wouldn't cram when January steps in. I want everything ready when my baby girl arrives...
It's such fun to shop for these cute little items...
Only a few more months to wait and my baby's going to be here with us, with God's good grace... For now, I'll try to catch some sleep as I'm feeling my sweet little pea move again... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment