Friday, October 15, 2010

Early Birthday Surprises...

It was a usual busy Friday at work as we had a scheduled hearing today. But since it's Friday, we were all excited for the weekend... And also, since I'm turning a year older tomorrow, I asked Mommy to cook her delicious spaghetti for all of us at work to share in the afternoon...

I was so surprised when Atty. Grace, our beautiful PAO lawyer, handed me something as soon as she walked into the office.. She remembered my birthday and that gesture alone was enough to make my heart melt.. It was very sweet of her... It was a lovely woven box with a crimson red ribbon, with some chocolates inside and a crunchy delicious apple for my baby Chingching... With the box came a beautiful "journal" that I could put some of my writings in... I felt very touched just having someone remember me...

It was followed by a another surprise in the afternoon as my Ninang Juliet (who also happens to be my officemate) surprised me with a lovely paper bag with some cute shirts and booties for my little one... The sleeveless shirts are of my favorite color, and the booties looked so pretty...

I went home with a big smile on my face... It feels so wonderful to be loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment