Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Special Family Dinner...

Since it's Mommy's birthday, we decided to treat her to a special seafood dinner with my cousins Kuya Borge & Jates.. We feel that she deserves more than just a simple celebration, too sad that my dad and other aunts & cousins are out of the country.
We opted to have dinner at Seaside ~ Mall Of Asia where she loves the crabs... We had ample servings of crabs cooked sweet and spicy.... shrimps & scallops, fish sinigang, and a big serving of grilled fish... whew... it was a satisfying night indeed..
the celebrant with my husband Leih, and my cousins Jates & Kuya Borge


I'm not sure if next year, my Kuya Borge will still be here in the Philippines to celebrate our birthdays with us, so we made sure to take a few pictures just for remembrance... It was a wonderful night with the family.... A night not so different from the other dinners we've shared but definitely, one I will always remember... =)

two of the most important people in my life...
my husband Leih...



my original baby, Jates...

No comments:

Post a Comment