Friday, October 8, 2010

Renovations

Ever since I found out I was expecting, Daddy and Mommy have been more than excited to prepare for our baby's arrival, after all, she's the first grandchild so you get the picture...
the green inspired bathroom
Daddy thought of having some parts of the house renovated for ChingChing, and also, to make the house much more pleasant for us to live in. His first project was to get the bathroom & the garage totally rebuilt, but this time, it was me who gets to decide what design I wanted. I was more than happy to oblige.

Leih, Mommy and I headed off to Manila to look for accessories and tiles and though I must say, three of my first choices were actually sold out, (at Home Depot), we were happy to find the least expensive yet very simple design..

The workers reconstructed our bathroom and the garage at the same time. I knew it cost a big chunk since the garage was made of heavy steel, and the bathroom construction was too meticulous to do, it took them a few weeks to finish it.. But after all the anticipation, it came out beautifully as expected...

Below are a few shots of the renovations being done...
I wanted everything spic and span

our newly-reconstructed gate & garage shed

No comments:

Post a Comment